More adults and teens are finally getting that beautiful smile they've always wanted, without anyone even knowing they are going through treatment. These virtually invisable aligners are custom made to your exact treatment needs, as directed by Dr. McDowell's diagnosis. Each set of trays are worn for about 2 weeks, and are manufactured to gradually shift your teeth according to the individual treatment goals.
Dr. McDowell, your board certified orthodontist, is an expert in the diagnosis and treatment of malocclusions and in creating stunning smiles. as a result of his experience and education with Invisalign, he is a designated Elite Provider for Invisalign. This ranks our office in the top 1 % of Invisalign Providers in the world.
Benefits of invisalign over traditional braces.
- Virtually impossible to see - This is why more adults and teens are seeking treatment than ever before. Get the gift of self-confidence and all the enhancement in life this brings.
- More comfortable - Invisalign aligners are made of medical-grade light-weight plastic custom-fit around your teeth. You don't have to worry about the gum or cheek irritation of braces or poking wires, as well as the inconvenience of braces breaking.
- Easy to remove - The aligners are easy to pop out of the mouth and put right back in later. This is a tremendous advantage when it comes to sports, meals, playing musical instruments, or special occasions.
- Easy to maintain - When it is time to eat, brush, or floss, simply remove the aligners. Unlike braces, you can remove the aligners and eat whatever you want, without the fear of breaking braces, potential emergencies, and extra charges.
- Much improved oral hygiene and health - Since the aligners are removable, it's easier to brush, floss, and maintain a healthy periodontium (gums). This helps avoid tooth decay, swollen gums, and decalcification (white spots) sometimes associated with traditional braces.
- Faster treatment / shorter appointments - Since the aligners grip the teeth in an infinitely larger number of spots than braces, it performs many tooth movements faster and more effectively than conventional braces. With shorter appointments to deliver and monitor treatment compared to adjustments of braces, the total time in the orthodontic office is reduced. The end result, less treatment time, with the average Invisalign treatment time being 9-15 months. Treatment time varies case by case, depending on complexity.
- Effective even in the most difficult cases - While most cases can be treated with Invisalign alone, some more severe movements require a combination treatment with traditional braces (for a minimal time) and Invisalign. The end result, a stunning smile with all of the advantages of Invisalign, and minimal braces wear. This is another advantage of utilizing an expert orthodontist.
- Affordable - Invisalign generally costs the same as traditional braces, and McDowell Orthodontics offer several payment options to make this affordable for anyone desiring this lifetime benefit.